We are delighted to be joining up with CannonBall Events, Inov-8 and Black Diamond to bring you the Ellis Brigham Trailblaster 2018 24/12/6 hour endurance trail races this June 2018.
What is the Ellis Brigham Trailblaster 2018?
Whether you are new to running, a seasoned runner or have a team of mates or work colleagues looking to take on a challenge this is the event for you. Run, Walk or Crawl round a fast, yet challenging 5km trail course.
“Seize the day” and achieve your goals! Run your furthest ever distance, Half marathon? Marathon? Triple marathon? All this with the motivation of music (selected by you), the support of our team and your loved ones each lap and as many stops at our free aid stations as you like.
How will you compete?
A true endurance test for the hardiest of runners…Do you have what it takes to compete for 24/12/6 long summer hours around a 5k trail loop? How many times will you make it round? Can you set the all time record? Only you can answer that question.
Pairs (only for 12-hour and 24-hour races)
A running partner often get’s you through the darkest days of the darkest training sessions. Utilise that bond, and reward all those dreary training days and Sunday long runs by sealing your efforts with a remarkable achievement as pairs. Grab your friend, book your entry and keep on training!
Teams (only for 12-hour and 24-hour races)
12-hour races: teams of 4 – 6, 24-hour race: teams of 4 – 8
Now, this is where bragging rights are at…Who has the fastest team at your club? Or better still, who has the fastest team in Lancashire, the North West, or even England?! Form your team, get your tactics right and you could take home the top prizes.
Dates and Time
30/06/18 - 1/07/18
- 24-hour “Dawn till Dawn”: 10:00am (30th June) – 10:00am (1st July)
- 12-hour Day “Suntime to Sundown”: 10:00am – 10:00pm (30th June)
- 6-hour Day: 10:00am – 4:00pm (30th June)
- 12-hour Dusk till Dawn (Night): 10:00pm (30th June) – 10:00am (1st July)
- Mini Blaster: start at 3:00pm (30th June)
Towneley Park, Burnley, BB11 3RQ
- Solo Entry:24-hour £70, 12-hour £50, 6-hour £40
- Pairs Entry:24-hour £120, 12-hour £85
- Teams Entry: 24-hour (4-8) £280, 12-hour (4-6) £210
(you can pay and secure your place and then build and edit your team closer to the time, up to 10 days before the race)
MINI BLASTER (family race)
Runners from the age of 8 upwards £7
- Free Bespoke Race medal
- Free Bespoke branded breathable Race T-shirt
- Free Race Photos and certificate downloads
- Free aid stations food & drink
- Free Camping
- Race commentary and live timing information. This gives you some great data to analyse during and after the race.
- DJ playing music suggested by entrants at registration or on the day.
- Free massages
- Free product testing from Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports and their partners.
- Fully marshalled and first aid support on course
- Running guides/support for solo runners
MINI BLASTER (family race)
Price includes free bespoke race medal for all finishers. Chip Timed, fully marshalled course. A great opportunity to involve the family in this fun filled day.
For more information and to register visit www.cannonballevents.co.uk